Commercial & Residential Interior Design Services
Our interior design process
1. Getting to know you (discovery meeting):
Our complimentary discovery meeting gives you an opportunity to get to know us. We’ll visit your property or location to get to know you and your requirements. We’ll discuss budgets and timescales so we’re both on the same page from the start.
Whether you opt to proceed or not, every client who arranges a discovery meeting gets:
- Our advice & recommendations
- VIP 10% discount to shop year round for all your home furnishings and decor needs at online with BY.LAgoM
- Email newsletter subscription ~ here you will receive:
- Monthly blogs for a great read on industry leaders, VIP sales and trade tips to achieve the project of your dreams!
- Access to BY.LAgoM internal trade directory ~ tried, tested & highly recommended!
We then provide you a quote and create your concept when you agree to proceed. We’ll produce mood boards so you can really get a feel for the finished space. You get:
2. The big picture (concept):
- 3 x individual product recommendations
- 2 x mood boards per space
- 1 x hard surfaces concept board per space
3. Getting down to details (specifications):
We’ll arrange samples for you to approve, and get all the specifics signed off.
4. Making your dream come to life (procurement):
We source everything needed for the finished project.
5. Bringing it together (project management):
We coordinate any external contractors to bring everything to completion.
6. The finished product (handover):
Your space will be cleaned and dressed for handover. If you need finishing touches, we can provide these.